Wix Toolset plugin 1.9 for Jenkins released
A new version of Wix Toolset plugin was released on December 19th. The new version is automatically available via Jenkins update manager. This announcement describes the latest changes.
- Automatic addition of environment variables as parameters to candle and light is now globally configurable.
- Administrators can decide which environment variables should not be taken into account as parameter.
- Every log file from WiX Toolset plugin is now prefixed with wix.
- An empty filename for the MSI output is expanded to setup.msi.
- Changed global settings are immediately active.
A complete list of all changes is available at GitHub.