A new version of Wix Toolset plugin was released on June 1st. The new version is automatically available via Jenkins update manager. This announcement describes the latest changes.
- Minimum required version of Jenkins is now 1.579
- Installation path can be left empty. Wix Toolset plugin is then expecting that the Wix Tools are added to the system environment variable PATH on Windows master or slave.
- github #4: Environment variables containing pathes are no longer rejected by default.
- Some refactoring and code cleanup
- Environment variables which contain a path which ends on a backslash are now escaped. This will avoid errors like CNDL0103 : The system cannot find the file ‘XXX’ with type ‘Source’.
- github #5: The commands calling candle.exe and light.exe are now using relative paths instead of absolute paths. That should avoid a leading slash before the command if Jenkins master is running on Linux.
A complete list of all changes is available at GitHub.